The latest data privacy Alert from the Squire Patton Boggs’ Data Protection & Cybersecurity team covers news from the week of 11 December 2017.
- European Commission Publishes Guidelines on Data Protection
- The Dutch Data Protection Authority Allows Film Distributor to Process Personal Data for Copyright Infringement Purposes
- Intervention by EU in Microsoft and the US’s Data Privacy Battle
- Baroness Hollins Backs Down on Amendments to Data Protection Laws
- ICO Executes Search Warrants Related to Millions of Automated Nuisance Calls