The latest data privacy Alert from the Squire Patton Boggs’ Data Protection & Cybersecurity team covers news from the week of 27 November 2017.
- Resolutions of the 94th Conference of Data Protection Authorities
- Bavarian Supervisory Authority Examines Encryption of Websites
- US Congressional Subcommittees to Hold Hearing on Technology Company Data Privacy
- FCC Chair Formally Proposes to Return Oversight of Broadband Privacy Practices to Federal Trade Commission and Pre-empt Inconsistent State and Local Regulations
- ICO Fines Nursing Auxiliary for Unlawfully Accessing
- ICO Grants Programme Supports Independent Research Into Four Privacy and Data Protection Challenges